12 week vehicle inspection – As the driver of, or owner of a commercial vehicle, you must always make sure that your vehicle or fleet is always roadworthy and safe. Apart from the road safety benefits and it being also your legal obligation, well maintained vehicles will always reduce the likelihood of your vehicles encountering delays from unscheduled downtime, unsafe vehicles being impounded and additional delays at roadside inspections.
With this increasing legislation covering vehicle operations, 12 week vehicle inspections and reporting have become a fact of life and a huge part of your monthly itinerary. You are already in a competitive industry with a multitude of regulations and compliance elements. Here at O’Donnell Commercials we help our customers in scheduling their vehicle inspections and carrying them out to the prescribed standard and reporting. In addition we will provide the customer with instantly accessible maintenance records which fully comply to the RSA standards.
12 week inspection types:
- HGV with 2 Axles
- HGV with 3 Axles
- Trailers and Semi Trailers
Our Comprehensive inspections may include:
- Examination of underbody
- Check suspension components
- Steering system
- Check of powertrain condition
- Cab, interior and exterior inspection
- Vehicle bodywork
- All Lighting and Electrical systems
- Reporting and record keeping compliant
At O’Donnell Commercials your 45 point, 12 week vehicle inspection will be carried out by qualified and experienced mechanics, detailing all the requirements to keep you safe on the road.
Inspection & Maintenance
An effective preventative vehicle maintenance system consists of scheduled maintenance, component repairs and vehicle inspections to prevent breakdowns. The benefits of an effective preventative maintenance system are:
- reduced overall maintenance and operating costs
- reduced operating costs due to fewer vehicle breakdowns
- improved vehicle fuel consumption
- increased customer satisfaction due to consistent on- time deliveries
- enhanced vehicle residual value and protects your assets
- lower insurance costs
- reduced risk of vehicle downtime at roadside checks
For Road Safety
Ensures the safety and roadworthiness of your vehicles
- increased driver safety and improves their working environment
- increased passenger safety
- increased road safety for other road users
- ensures your vehicles meet the minimum standards defined by law.
HGV 12 Week Maintenance Inspections.
We can organise and plan your regulated HGV 12 Week Vehicle Inspection to suit your vehicles.
Get in touch today 00353 (0)74 93 90122